iDVD, CDRW and OS10.2.2

Greg P gregp at pacific.net.au
Sat Nov 23 02:56:57 PST 2002

Since upgrading to 10.2.2 I have noticed that iDVD 2 will no longer
recognise the QT export files from iMovie.  When I drad the movie file
into iDVD I get a message saying "your last action is not supported by
iDVD".  If I try using the import video menu item the file is just
ignored and nothing happens.

I am also using an external CDRW in a firewire case that will not
function under this system.  Although apple profiler says that the CDRW
is supported, the unit keeps going "eject, eject, eject..." about every
second.  It is though the firewire is polling the unit every second and
this is being interpreted as an eject command.

Both of these problems did not exist under OS10.1.5.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems since upgrading their OS.

Any advice much appreciated.

gregp at pacific.net.au