[MacDV] Re: Exporting from iDVD project

Hacorb at aol.com Hacorb at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 08:26:53 PST 2002

Thank you,Erick, for your helpful response. Your assumptions concerning porting the DVD to my camera for recording, and storing raw data to my camera media, was correct.The last idea came from this list, to which I owe my thanks.
Ron recommended a site to me-dvddemystified.com-for more answers. I've spend some time on it, and it appears that there is software which will do what I want; the price may be a little steep for me, though. Some of the links are no longer functioning too. It is a good educational site and I am going back to get more info.
Thanks again
Steve Orbach