[MacDV] Re: Need help ***. Illustrator 10 *** First book ?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 23 21:40:23 PST 2002

If the software you're using does all you need it to do and it's not
holding you back in some other way (like causing you to run OS 9 when
you only want to use OS X anymore), then I don't see any reason to
upgrade. When you see something cool in an upgrade and you just have to
have it, then is the time.

I recently got InDesign at educational price because I am frustrated
with the lack of flexibility using FrameMaker to do a newsletter. Now I
just need time to learn it. This holiday week might be a good time.

Shirley