[MacDV] Re: Need help ***. Illustrator 10 *** First book ?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 22:32:44 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 11:40 PM, Shirley Kehr wrote:

> I recently got InDesign at educational price because I am frustrated
> with the lack of flexibility using FrameMaker to do a newsletter.

I think there was a Pagemaker => InDesign upgrade path from Adobe -
might want to check it out.

>  Now I just need time to learn it. This holiday week might be a good
> time.

I picked up the Quickstart guide and the "bible" books and set in for a
real struggle. It was kind of hard at first, but fairly quickly it
started to "click" and seem natural. Now I can hardly even remember
those PageMaker commands I did a million times . . .

SR