Cinema Display

mo.og at verizon.net mo.og at verizon.net
Mon Nov 25 10:24:57 PST 2002

Hey Folks...
Does anyone out there have any opinions about getting a 22" Cinema
display for AE and FCP? I'm putting together the bits and pieces of a
system and think that the width of the 22" would make manipulating the
timeline a lot more efficient. Less zooming in and out , scrolling etc.

My experience so far has been on a dual monitor (20") system... ( a lot
of scrolling.) And a TiBook (tons of scrolling).

It seems to me a Cinema display would reduce this significantly. Am I
dreaming? Most of my work is fairly short (4-5 minute chunks).

Any thoughts or alternatives much appreciated.