[MacDV] Re: Copy DVD?

jc jc at his.com
Mon Nov 25 09:12:50 PST 2002

At 9:04 AM -0800 11/25/02, sb wrote:
>You are selecting Encryption (copy-protection) and then are unable to make a
>copy.
>
>Change that to NONE.

OK, I did that and when I slide the Disk over to the disk copy it
asks for my password (which I put in) and then I get the message
"image volume operation failed with error 1 (operation not permitted)"

Since the error message says volume and the video has no sound should
I maybe open the DVD disk and just slide the video portion over and
not the sound? There are two folders on the DVD disk; AUDIO_TS and
VIDEO_TS.
--
--Jim Conrad