[MacDV] Re: Resampling revisited and production audio, Sonystyle...

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Nov 25 16:49:11 PST 2002

doug lauber wrote:

Yes, I'll be using a double system for interiors.
Various mics with a UA 2-610 to a Akai DR4d or
my PC.
For the time being I'm using the VX2k for exteriors,
but I'm seriously considering getting a Minidisc for
exteriors, and for collecting outside Foley FX sounds.  -doug

a while back some friends and I experimented
with a minidisc with very good results.
They bought a little dual mic unit with two lavaliers into a stereo miniplug. (All Sony)
and we stuck them into the ears of a styrofoam wighead.
Mounted the wighead on a micstand and away we went.
It worked good.
Jim