[MacDV] Re: IDVD Manual

Gary Dalzell gdalzell at cox.net
Mon Nov 25 17:15:23 PST 2002

On 11/23/02 11:26 PM, "Erica Sadun" <erica at mindspring.com> wrote:

> At 11:18 PM -0800 11/23/02, Gary Dalzell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> A friend is trying to work with IDVD and having some trouble.
>> Is there a good manual (missing manual?) to help new users in the wonderful
>> world of IDVD?
>
> What sort of trouble is your friend having?
>
> -- Erica

Hello Erica,

I can't tell you of his specific problems. The was working on his first DVD
project (I don't use the software) and was moaning about the lack of
documentation, hence my request for info.

I directed him to the Little IDVD in the hope he'll read and book and learn
to do what he wants to do.

Thanks for your help,

Gary Dalzell