audio beeping and rendering in FCP3

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Nov 27 09:34:33 PST 2002

12  bit 32 khz audio has 4 channels. that's so you can record nat sound on
tape and then have 2 more tracks available to record your music and
narration, in the camera. We are all using an NLE, so no one on this list
needs to add the additional tracks in the camera.

It's the same as with the built-in effects. Why do a dissolve in the camera
when you can do a much better one in your NLE?

sb