[MacDV] Toast Titanium

JScordia at aol.com JScordia at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 00:12:41 PST 2002

I've used toast extensively for burning VCDs without hastle. Having experimented with the various shareware ways of upping the quality of VCD which have generally failed (more because the various players I have wont play the non standard results), I've stuck with Toast. VCD's are OK, there are a few ways of creating menu screens etc (can't recall the app. I recently found), but probably not the flexibility you're looking for. Another option is the Formac Devedion software, a demo of which you can download-I think limited to 10 mins MPEG output. That gives you standard SVCD at a much better on screen quality.

Jon