[MacDV] Windows won't read a Data CD from a G4

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 29 07:32:29 PST 2002

Do you have the proper exensions on the files (.psd)? I burn all PC
disks at work on my G4 using Toast Titanium. I use the hybrid (Mac/PC)
option when creating an original CD. Mostly, I copy Windows CDs. There
are two files that show up on the PC (Desktop DB and something else).
I'm also assuming that these Windows users realize that any file taken
from a CD is "Read Only" and they have to change the properties to
modify it.

Shirley