Film to DV with BTV Pro

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Aug 3 10:14:02 PDT 2003

I know BTV Pro has been mentioned for one or more things (like time
lapse), but I don't recall anyone mentioning it for use with capturing
Film. One of our user group members demoed his success capturing with a
web cam and BTV Pro. There was no flicker because he set the fps to
match the film. He didn't know if this would work with a DV camcorder.
I wish I had a film projector to try re-capturing with BTV Pro instead
of iMovie. Just thought I'd pass this along for anyone who wants to
experiment.

Shirley