Onkyo USB hub

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Mon Aug 4 12:03:51 PDT 2003

Larry,

Even though there aren't any on eBay right now keep your eye there and
search every day. They do still pop up. I bought one 2 years ago when
they were a dime a dozen all over ebay for $35. I sold it because I
didn't like it at all.

However, there is the higher model available right now. The Onkyo USB
SE-U55. It is about $100 more but seems to have it all and portable too.
Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2744874148&category=3701

KathyMac