[MacDV] Re: Desktop DV Recorders Mac Compatibility

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 17:58:35 PDT 2003

I kept this, which was posted by Gordon Alley a short time ago:

Look for a menu option in the camera to turn on pass-through mode (it
may be called something else). That's the way it works with my Canon ZR
40.

Shirley

(Now I'm going to have to go read the manual to figure out what keys
control the menus.)