[MacDV] Re: Better support : Canon or Sony

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 16:35:45 PDT 2003

I was at Best Buy this afternoon and looked at the Canon ZR 60 it is
admittedly feature laden but it certainly does not feel as nice and
solid as the Sony does for very little more money.  It is sort of like
having a Ford Escort with all the same features as a BMW, it takes you
to the same places but the ride ain't the same.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net