OT Webdesign

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 13:48:57 PDT 2003

One place you might check for information on this and other topics
relating to making websites is the very excellent Web Monkey
(http://www.webmonkey.com). They've got every bit of information you'd ever need about building
websites and tutorials for all levels from the beginner to the advanced
coder.

-Dave