[MacDV] Pioneer DVR-105 $150 at OfficeMax

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Aug 10 15:00:10 PDT 2003

FYI: OfficeMax is selling Pioneer DVR-105 (CenDyne Box) for $150 after
a $30 rebate this week in Northern California - your region may or may
not have this deal. Check your Sunday Flyer. I went to the store to
confirm the manufacturer model number. This is the same one I bought in
January for $170 after a $50 rebate. A great deal if you have been
waiting for a good 4x SuperDrive bargain.

Also is 256 133-SDRAM for $20 after $17 rebate and 128 133-SDRAM for
$10 after $10 rebate.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)