[MacDV] Re: Switcher Music

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Aug 10 15:32:42 PDT 2003

WWDC SteveNote said we're up to 7 million OS X users. Total Mac base is
25 million.

I teach OS X in a Senior Computing Center and the Center still has Way
more demand for OS 9 classes than OS X classes. Part of this problem is
that Macs are so good that OS X adopters - not switchers from PCs - are
giving their older Macs to their parents and grandparents with only OS
9 installed and these folks don't want to spend ANY MONEY for anything
other than what they've got.

Believe me I don't want this to be right. I REFUSE to teach anyone OS 9
anything without getting paid for it.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)