[MacDV] switching/query

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 11 09:24:53 PDT 2003

I don't understand what you mean by "DRAG OVER FROM THE iMAC". You are
supposed to download and install iMovie 3.0.3 from the Apple website. I
would not delete the 9 iMovie until you are CERTAIN iMovie 3.0.3 will
work right for you.

Same with QT. Your 5 Pro number is no good for 6 Pro. You have to buy
another number. You download and install QT 6.3 from the Apple website.
No, it won't touch QT 5. The coexist.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)