[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 $150 at OfficeMax

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 11 09:16:01 PDT 2003

Mac OS X won't support +RW - only Toast. So it might be money wasted.
Also I read somewhere the "SuperDrive" in the new g5's will be from
SONY. I don't know the model number yet. But it reads DVDs @ 12x and it
writes & reads CD-RWs 16x10x32x. The 10x specification for CD-RW
writing is the give away. DVR-105 only writes to CD-RW @ 8x.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)