[MacDV] Importing audio into FCP4

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Mon Aug 18 19:01:26 PDT 2003

The Subaru Telescope 8.2m primary mirror realuminizing videodocumenting
project has completed production, and is in post.  I am considering some
soundtrack for the project, and inquired as to how I could rip some tunes
for import into FCP4.  Well, someone suggested iTunes 4, and sure I can
convert to AAC, but the .m4a files are unrecognizable by FCP4.  Then I
tried buying some tunes off the Apple iTunes website, but the .m4p files
are unrecognizable as well.  How can I get CD tunes into FCP4?\

Gary