[MacDV] Wedding video editing

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 08:34:20 PDT 2003

On 8/25/03 11:22 AM, "David Crump" <davecrump at mac.com> wrote:

> I'm assuming that it is going to be a pain getting the clips in sync.  Perhaps
> it is unrealistic to try to use the seperate audio source.  Is any of this
> possible in iMovie 2, or am I setting my sights too high?

You've hit the nail on the head. I have similar two camera footage of my
son's band, and it's excruciating trying to synch up the handheld
camcorder's footage with the tripod-mounted camera's audio.

I'm going to try again now that I have Final Cut Express. Both it and Final
Cut Pro have much better tools for managing multiple video and audio sources
than iMovie does.

Mark