[MacDV] Re: OT: iChat does not connect

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Thu Aug 28 23:56:46 PDT 2003

DMZ is not the problem - I've tried it both ways. I've been able to get
mac.com addresses to work, and some AIM addresses, including my
co-workers (just not my own id). The problem seems to be linked to the
settings on my employer's system, and I know I'm in a different zone
than the people whom I can see. Some people from work are visible,
others are not - it's probably a matter of which node is being used.
With thousands of employees world-wide it's inevitable that there
should be some glitches. I'll dig a little deeper after Labour Day.