Sony DCR-TRV25

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 1 09:53:40 PST 2003

My wife and I bought a Sony DCR-TRV25 about a year ago, we've not used it much, however, we have recorded some video that we'd like to get edited and onto DVD.  A couple weeks ago, I bought a G5 2x2 with Final Cut Express.

Sounds like the perfect solution, right?  Sadly, no.  I've hooked the camera up, and done my best to capture video, and the best I'm able to do, is capture about a minute of video before I drop frames (at which point Final Cut Express severs the connection).

I'm getting more than a little frustrated here.  I've got a 1.6Ghz Pentium 4 running Windows XP Pro, and it *NEVER* drops frames.

			Zane