More than 90 minutes

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Fri Dec 5 07:42:04 PST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:14:32 -0800, Preston <Boardrider at aaaHawk.com> wrote:

>Instead of thinking DVD disk, think Hard Drive disk. Toast needs room
>on your internal HD to encode your project before it burns it to your
>Blank DVD media. Make more room on your HD or get an external FW
>drive. Just give your project plenty of space and you should be fine.
>
>-Preston

Check Preston's suggestion first.

If that's not it, try choosing Standard Quality instead of High. I
don't recall which quality option I selected for my DVD.

Toast 6 will encode to an image file instead of a DVD. IIRC, after
you have set everything up, select File->Save as Disc Image...
instead of clicking the Burn button. It will create a mountable disc
image file. After the file is created, you can use Toast's Copy mode
to burn it to a DVD (I believe you can also use Disk Utility, but I
didn't try that).

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>