[MacDV] Re: More than 90 minutes

Brent Radbourne radbourne7144 at rogers.com
Fri Dec 5 08:12:11 PST 2003

Toast 6 has no restrictions as to time only dvd capacity.  You can burn
a 2 1/2 hour movie with toast as long as it's compressed to 4.4 gig.
My problem was creating a dvd with idvd3 over 90 minutes.  I have many
programs on tape that are 2 hours long and I want to save them to dvd
in the usual dvd format without using 2 blanks.   Idvd3 is the only
prgram that I know that will create the VIDEO_TS format.