[MacDV] Re: DVD Studio Pro

Brett Koonce koonce at universe42.com
Fri Dec 5 16:38:47 PST 2003

TMPG is one of the best mpeg-2 encoders out there.  Compressor's
basically a pretty OS X version, without quite so much tweakability.

You can continue to use TMPG (what I'd suggest) or use Apple's app.
Either way produces pretty good results.

DSP itself handles widescreen well, one of its many high-end features.

-Brett