[MacDV] NTSC to PAL for DVDs

thomas fritscher tomfrit at gmx.at
Fri Dec 5 16:40:34 PST 2003

afaik pretty much every pal dvd player is capable of playing ntsc dvds as
long as you leave the region code unset. (also, pretty much NO ntsc dvd
player is capable of player PAL which is a huge dilemma for me right now).
if you really want to convert, I found a canopus (pc) converter pretty good.
dv film atlantis is supposed to be really good but it only works the other
way around (but I heard ntsc -> pal is in the works) ... fcp doesn't produce
acceptable results and after effects is okay as long as you don't expect top
quality.
thomas

 am 05.12.2003 23:41 Uhr schrieb Macintosh Digital Video List unter
MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com: