[MacDV] Re: Burn DVDs using iMovie3, 2 Macs, and Panther(help?)

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 13:52:11 PST 2003

Mark is right - the burner is in a Beige G3 (rev 2) 400 mhz. Also, I have a Pioneer
DVR-105 in transit intended for the B/W system. Has anyone used Toast 6 to create a
burnable image from iMovie3 as Mark describes?

Another thought... Could I use iDVD3 for a more elegant long term solution by installing
a G4 into the B/W? I have a Powerlogix G4 350MHz CPU Upgrade somewhere, but hate to go
to the trouble to install and then discover that it is of no benefit for this specific
use.      Bruce