[MacDV] Re: External HD sizes

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 19:16:14 PST 2003

Just in case anyone is interested, I found that WiebeTech has their
DuoGB Firewire enclosures with no drives pre-installed on sale for 50%
off.  They were originally $179.95 and right now they are $89.95.  I
ordered 2 just to have room to grow.  Here is the link:

http://www.wiebetech.com/products/duogb.html

Again, thanks to everyone for their input so far.

Dwayne