FS: Bias Peak 3 and Bias Deck 3.5 (Full Retail versions)

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 19:50:00 PST 2003

If anyone is interested, I have a the full retail versions of Peak 3
and Deck 3.5 from Bias, Inc. that I would like to sell.  I am asking
$100 for each.  The original price for Peak 3 was $499 and the current
price for Deck 3.5 is $399.  I have the original boxes and everything
for both products.  Deck 3.5 is the current shipping version but Peak
is now up to version 4.  You could upgrade from Peak 3 to Peak 4 for
just $149 directly from Bias for a total of $249; this is half the cost
of the full retail version.  These products are just way over my head!

If anyone is interested, please email me off-list.

Thanks,
Dwayne