[MacDV] Re: Simple newbie question

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Tue Dec 9 04:23:25 PST 2003

Thanks Gerhard, re-importing a clip from the same project I am working
in is not something I would have thought of.

Eric

>>> gerhardk at mac.com 12/8/2003 9:27:18 PM >>>
  So lets say you cut a
section of clip 1 that you later decide you need in your project all
you need to do is import clip 1 from the media folder and you have the

material you thought was lost back in your movie.  Once you empty your

trash the only way to reclaim lost parts of clips will be from the
source material.  With this in mind you should carefully consider
whether you are ready to empty the trash or not.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net