karaoke

Brent Radbourne radbourne7144 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 9 07:06:02 PST 2003

This question is on video, sort of.  I've been downloading all these
karaoke files from the newsgroup.  Once expanded each one has two
files, an mp3 file and a .cdg file.  The mp3 file is the music and the
cdg file is the lyrics.  I've tried everything and looked everywhere to
find a program that will read these two files.  I've even bought a
karaoke machine to see if it would read the files, but to no avail.
Does anyone know of a mac program that will either read these two files
or combine the two files so that the lyrics are embedded in the mp3.
With the lyrics embedded in the mp3 and saved as an aiff file the
karaoke machine can read it and display the lyrics.

Brent