Peak Express from DVDSP, what use?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Dec 14 13:17:43 PST 2003

I bought DVD Studio Pro last night, and am forced to ask the question.  Just what good is the copy of Bias Peak Express that comes with it?  I was hoping to use it to edit some audio in FCE, but Peak Express complains that it's an incompatible format.

Also, is Peak capable of doing everything that Peak DV can do?  It looks as if I just need to break down and upgrade my copy of Bias Peak.

			Zane