Digitaal 8 vs Mini DV

riceramblz at mac.com riceramblz at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 06:26:36 PST 2003

Hello,

I have a Canon mini-DV camera and a friend has a Sony Digital 8. We
often combine our clips into one video. From his camera, the colors are
less vibrant than on mine. It is a noticeable difference. His grass
looks more gray, while mine is green, for example.  (we are working on
high school football tapes.) We are filming the same games, under the
same conditions.

Michele