[MacDV] Re: express vs pro

Dmytro Koval'ov dmytro.kovalov at nikkocitigroup.com
Tue Dec 16 16:42:29 PST 2003

  +> From what I gather, it's only limitation is that it can only work
  +> with DV video -- so there are no or uncompressed capabilities in
  +> Final Cut Express.  So since it's geared towards the "prosumer"
  +> market, it's given a "prosumer" price.

  James> The other difference that I know of has something to do with
  James> not being able to keyframe the filters to change over time.

And being unable to do batch log and capture.

 -- Dmytro