[MacDV] Pioneer DVR 3100S: what have I got here?

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 18:13:08 PST 2003

The issue with stand alones like this is that they only handle menus in a limited fashion. You may very well be able to output some project via DV and into this Pioneer, but it would lose any chapter ID formatting and just be one program. I have also had poor luck moving discs into other players.

But...since you have it on hand, why not use an rewritable disc and experiment?

Robert