[MacDV] We're a three-mac family!

Jeff Fay jeff.fay at uaf.edu
Wed Dec 17 16:34:59 PST 2003

Erica -

I think those are of the vintage that if you can find the original Apple
TV card they'll make a pretty decent TV. I had a Performa 636 with the
TV card and it was our dining room TV for several years.

Jeff

--
Jeff Fay
Media Services Technician

phone (907) 474-5349
fax (907) 474-5139
jeff.fay at uaf.edu
ICQ # 38482379
iChat ID (AIM): alaskasnocat
http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."
-----