[MacDV] Re: imovie storage

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Tue Dec 30 18:20:17 PST 2003

> On Dec 30, 2003, at 5:02 PM, Norm Lamoureux wrote:
>>  I have a PowerMac G4 wdrive. I am already down to under 20 gig. What
>> would be the best way to store these projects while still
>> having easy access? Do I need another hard drive?

Sorry I missed your post and I am responding to a response to your post.

My suggestion would be to consider getting Final Cut. Then you won't
need to store all those media files. You would have have your project
files and would be able to re-capture whatever media you need off your
original tapes. Sure Final Cut costs much, but so do hard disks. And
with books by Michael Rubin, it's not nearly as hard to learn as you
might think.

Daniel