[MacDV] Re: imovie storage

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Dec 30 22:13:27 PST 2003

The dual 1.42 G4 has an 800 port. I added a 250 GB external to that
port. (Luckily, I did not upgrade to Panther yet, but the firmware is
now upgraded.) An older G4 would not mount the drive, however. (The
drive comes with a 400 to 800 cable as well as the 800 to 800.)

Also, I have a Maxtor 160 GB attached to the iMac. It can see all of
the space because Maxtor does something special to the bridge.

Shirley