Imovie and idvd

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 07:51:36 PST 2003

On 1/31/03 at 8:08 PM, Robert Schoenburg <rschoenburg at schoenburg.com>
transmitted the following electronic message:

>Has anyone clicked the button to make an iDVD project? Here is my
>question: If each iMovie project makes its own iDVD project, how can
>one make an iDVD project with many different videos as we did in the
>old versions?
>
>I don't yet have iDVD 3, so I can't test it myself.

In iDVD, you bring in the movies just as you did before. Just drag them
into your theme and the buttons appear. They didn't take anything away,
just provided a shortcut from iMovie for those who want it. This feature
is primarily useful for those who want chaptered movies, although any
movie can take advantage of it.

--Dennis Cohen
  iLife Bible (April/May 2003)
  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible