Using multiple movies in iDVD 3

Jim Heid jim at heidsite.com
Sat Feb 1 07:53:24 PST 2003

There have been a couple of posts wondering how you add *multiple* movies to
iDVD 3.

The answer: easily.  :-)

You do within iDVD 3. Open the iDVD Movie browser, and therein appear all
the movies that are stored within your Movies folder. (Use Preferences to
have iDVD list movies stored elsewhere.)

Then, just drag the movie from the browser into iDVD. Rinse and repeat!

You can also simply drag movies from the Finder into the iDVD window.

The only time to use iMovie's Send to iDVD button is when you want to create
a brand-new iDVD project.

Hope this helps!

-Jim

PS. This is all in my "The Macintosh iLife" book, available Real Soon Now.
http://www.peachpit.com/digitalhub2e

PPS. I'll also be showing all this and much, much more next Saturday at iDay
2003/Palo Alto.
http://www.iday2003.com/