iMovie3 to iDVD2 limitations

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 07:55:37 PST 2003

On 1/31/03 at 8:51 PM, Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> transmitted
the following electronic message:

>I don't remember Apple ever saying that iMovie 3 would interface in any
>way with iDVD 2.1. There is no reason to expect any compatibility at
>all between iMovie 3 and iDVD 2.1. I believe you will find a book in
>the box.

No, no book is in the box (not even a pamphlet). That is the reason
people like Jim, Erica, and I write books about these products --
they're great software, but Apple feels that the Help files and their
Web site are all the documentation you need.

--Dennis Cohen
  iLife Bible (April/May 2003)
  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible
  MacOS X Bible