The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Sat Feb 1 08:03:16 PST 2003

Macintosh Digital Video List2/1/03 2:21 AMMacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> I do not understand your passion on the subject.

No, you sure don't.

>You seem to be
> demanding something that is completely unreasonable

Wanting to know exactly what I'm buying before I buy it? I don't think so.

You know, "agreeing to disagree" means just that. The inability or
unwillingness to wear the other person's shoes just to temporarily gain an
understanding of their point of view and how they feel is a tunnel vision
like approach to a discussion. I've already worn yours. I stated that you
made very good and valid arguments for your (Apple's) case. However, I
believe that there is a bit of truth to BOTH sides of any argument and my
stance remains that some of the correspondence from Apple to its customers
has been poorly executed in the area of product marketing. Simple enough. If
you can't understand where I get that from, no problem. Let's just move on.

Kathy