SoundSoap

Jerry Axley omnipresent at mpinet.net
Sat Feb 1 11:52:42 PST 2003

Hello good people of the Mac Dv list:

I've got a copy of Bias' SoundSoap that I'd like to sell. I just bought it
the other night not realizing that it was only for OS 10 users. I'm on OS
9.2 so it has not been used or installed on any computer.

SoundSoap is a plug-in for Bias Dv studio (which came free with FCP 3) and
or Bias Peak and is supposed to clean up unwanted background noise in audio
that has been shot on DV (or I guess any audio that can be imported into
Bias).

I bought it here in Orlando at Sam Ash for 85$ (including tax). It sells on
their website for 99$.

Make me an offer,

Jerry