Adding Additional Sound Effects to iMovie 3?

David themixguy at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 11:54:29 PST 2003

Downloadable Sound Effects?

Apple offers a group of sound effects on their webpage:
http://www.apple.com/imovie/audio_effects.html

If you click on them, you can hear them one at a time. Or you can
download them, which I've done. But I can't figure out how to import
them into iMovie 3. There's no info in the "Help" and dragging and
dropping doesn't work. I couldn't find where the stock sounds are
stored. Any help here? I could drag them into iTunes but then they
wouldn't be available to the other users on my computer.

DC