Importing Sounds to iMovie 3

David themixguy at mac.com
Sat Feb 1 20:50:34 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 05:44 PM, Macintosh Digital Video
List wrote:

> You know, you could add them to your home folder for direct access
> from iMovie, right?
> Go to your home folder-library-iMovie.  There should already be a
> plug-ins folder there assuming you downloaded the iMovie Plugin Pack.
> You just make another folder entitled Sound Effects and put the sound
> files in there.  The next time you open iMovie, they should be there.

Tried that and it still didn't work. I was expecting the new "Sound
Effects" folder to show up in the pop-up list, along with the Skywalker
Sounds and the iTunes Library. What am I doing wrong? Tried it in my
administrator Library>iMovie>Plug-ins folder to no avail. Also tried
the root Library>iMoive>Plug-ins folder. Any help here?

-DC