[MacDV] New to the list

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 2 06:58:10 PST 2003

I've seen posts where people talk about other equipment (no computer
needed), but I haven't paid attention to that. Look for consumer DVD
recorders. I think I saw prices in the range of $1000.

The other solution is to use the equipment you have already. This means
getting the video on the computer and iMovie is the obvious software to
do that. Just because you import it to iMovie, it doesn't mean that you
have to do any editing. Just use iMovie to get it on your computer and
then immediately output it for iDVD.

Then just do the minimal with iDVD (you might want to choose your own
theme) and burn away.

Shirley