iMovie3 to iDVD2 limitations

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 09:47:15 PST 2003

On 2/1/03 at 5:44 PM, Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> transmitted
the following electronic message:

>Who's your publisher with email address or URL for them please? I teach
>iLife and OS X.

>On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 07:55  AM, Dennis R. Cohen wrote:
>
>> On 1/31/03 at 8:51 PM, Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
>> transmitted
>> the following electronic message:
>>
>>> I don't remember Apple ever saying that iMovie 3 would interface in
>>> any
>>> way with iDVD 2.1. There is no reason to expect any compatibility at
>>> all between iMovie 3 and iDVD 2.1. I believe you will find a book in
>>> the box.
>>
>> No, no book is in the box (not even a pamphlet). That is the reason
>> people like Jim, Erica, and I write books about these products --
>> they're great software, but Apple feels that the Help files and their
>> Web site are all the documentation you need.

My publisher is John Wiley & Sons <http://www.wiley.com>. The first
edition (iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible) is listed on their Web
site, but the iLife Bible probably won't show up there until a few weeks
before it is on the shelves.

--Dennis Cohen