[MacDV] More FREE Sounds For iMovie 3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 11:58:05 PST 2003

Dear Gordon.
Thanks for the tip that Hollywood Edge has 98 FREE sound effects on
their site. Everyone know to hold down the option key when you click on
them to download instead of play right?

Here's the direct to download page URL:

http://www.hollywoodedge.com/the_acb/webpage.cfm?&DID=9&WebPage_ID=16

What a gold mine of free sounds.